Mental Health &
Substance Abuse Counseling
Make a Donation
Free Mental Health & Substance Use Services
Telehealth Via Impower
No-cost mental health and substance use counseling, medication, and services for low-income families and individuals needing help as a result of the pandemic are available through Impower, a Florida non-profit organization.
- Treatment for individuals and children experiencing mental health and/or substance use issues
- Counseling services through Licensed Clinicians or under the supervisor of Licensed Clinicians
- Psychiatric care, evaluation, treatment, and medication by board-certified Psychiatrists and Physician Assistants
- Assistance, coordination, and linkage to medication assistance and services that are essential to meeting basic human needs
Benefits of Telehealth
Telehealth is the delivery of medical services through a secure, private, live video connection via smartphone, tablet, or computer that has video conference capabilities.
- Receive quality substance use and mental health services remotely
- Flexible scheduling, like evening appointments
- Decreased wait time
- Miss less work or school time
- Requires no travel time or cost
- Decreases stigma
- Increases number of practitioners to choose from
To qualify for services, individuals must be uninsured, underinsured, be at 150% of the Federal Poverty Level, and have been impacted by COVID-19. Services available for Florida residents of any age.
Call us toll-free at