Are you worried about your child? Looking for a different kind of therapy?
For Youth Ages 11 – 18 Struggling With:
- Stress / Anxiety
- OCD / Perfectionism
- Trauma / Depression
- Suicidal Ideation
- Body Image / Eating Disorder
Equine-assisted therapy is particularly useful for young people experiencing mental health and behavioral issues. In many cases, those who have not benefited from traditional, talk-based therapy, may experience benefits – an increased feeling of calm and emotional control – when participating in horse therapy, during which they learn how to communicate with and care for the horses.
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Join any time
5135 Conklin Drive
Delray Beach, FL 33484
$60 per Session
6 Weeks: $360.00 Total
- Sessions do not include horseback riding. Work with horses is all on the ground.
- Participants must wear tennis shoes or boots. No flip-flops, crocs, unprotected feet.
- Before completing this form please ensure child will have reliable and timely transportation to the farm -arriving at 5:25 and leaving by 6:35.
- Note: this is a six week commitment. Sessions are charged regardless of whether child attends.
- We supply bug spray.
- Child must be able to be around horse hair and will get slightly dirty.
How does our community benefit when we help children through prevention programs?
Children who are drug-free are likely to have better academic and work performance, which can lead to increased productivity and economic growth within a community. This can have a positive impact on the local economy, as well as on individual households.
Improved Social Skills & Relationships
Adolescents who participate in group equine therapy may benefit from improved social skills and the ability to form more positive and healthy relationships with their peers. Working with horses can provide a unique and non-threatening environment for adolescents to practice communication, teamwork, and leadership skills, which can translate to their relationships with others in their personal lives.
Lower Criminal Justice Costs
Drug abuse prevention programs can also help to reduce drug-related crime, which can result in lower costs for law enforcement and the criminal justice system. This can include costs associated with arrests, prosecutions, and incarceration.
Call us toll-free at